Tuesday, June 3, 2014

From "It" to "I"

From Mastery Systems... The power of Language. Try this simple exercise:

"Making simple shifts in common every day language is a powerful way to activate your successful life. Over the years I've seen so many people shift just one letter and get amazing results.
 
From It to I
 
What seems to be a play on semantics is one of the most powerful shifts you can make.
Our mind responds to words in a very specific way. If I say "It feels" my mind interprets that "It" as me. Just removing the "t" and shifting to "I feel" connects whatever follows back to me, and now I can start on the path to upgrading that feeling because I owned up to it.
 
Test this for yourself right now. Just say each phrase out loud and feel which one produces more feeling and power. "It feels"... "I feel"...
 
As the upgrade path progresses, we can literally reclaim energy that has been tied up emotionally and redirect our power and drive into producing results we truly choose.
 

Each step along the path, language is used to identify specific glitches and systematically shift into our successful life already done. Language is at the beginning, middle and end of every upgrade"

No comments:

Post a Comment