Friday, March 29, 2019

...That You Are God

..."To know that you are God, is another way of saying that you feel completely with this universe.
That in your seeing, your hearing, your talking, your thinking, your moving, you express that which it is that moves the sun and other stars." (Alan Watts)
You feel profoundly rooted in it and connected with it. You feel, in other words, that the whole energy, which expresses itself in the galaxies, is intimate. It is not something to which you are a stranger, but it is that with which you, whatever that is, are intimately bound up.




There is HOPE in the Next Generation... 

The God Fractal: Performed by Zach & What Army?



LYRICS: It's a matter of importance to me
that you be lucid & aware of what your able to be
since I was able to see the lack of limits
I've been infinite (Read More)

 & this is indiscriminate it isn't narcissistic,
arson isn't always meant to be destructive, it's an art form
 this is my attempt to start the fire that makes you Art more & logic less,
cuz logic since the dollar has been off a bit
I'm offering a sentence that could bring you back to sanity
empathic but emphatically I plan to see you mastering the art of Your existence
 so that everyone can benefit
 then on & on fractally it blossoms into everything
 & mindfully we intervene, I.E create reality
I used to hate this word but now I know it's definition
 & I've learned to trust my family, I see all 7 billion
So I deem it time to DMT them all with this opinion
 & I pray to my creators that just one of you will listen

(because) The light & divine truth
 was always inside you
I'm here to remind you
that you are...
not what confines you,
you've traveled through time to
arrive at this line & now you are...
 in a vessel designed to,
 invent & define truth
 illusion divides you
 but you are...
 the limitless vine through
 which everything vibes to
 I'm here to remind you that you are...

 I am the illuminati of my own reality
I am not of afraid of those who benefit from apathy
 I am not a slave to any entity or anything
 my mission as a cell is reconnecting us with everything
inevitably everything is bound to evolve
 cuz that's the nature of the fractal that were all so involved in
 revolving round a nucleus that nuclearly powers us
 but I've comprised a theory that suggest we really power IT
 see power is the act of understanding what you're standing on
this is not the planet I was bore from
 though the mastodon is part of me
I'm partially a particle lost in time & space
but I'll remember when they're blasting me off
that I am everything free from the pendulum I may never be
but I control my darkness just enough to make a friend of it
 addendumless my bible is remembering the ultimate
then every channeled verse is holy text because we come from it
& every son & daughter is my bleeding hearted counterpart
so I will find the others & remind them that we have a heart
 your part of god whenever you remember
 & Im sure now endeavoring forever on the quest showing more how... Something about god... -written & performed by: Zak & What Army? (Z. Winchester)

No comments:

Post a Comment